This coleslaw is really the easiest you can make. 4 ingredients, all finely chopped and mixed. Simple as that!
- 400g white cabbage
- 200g carrot
- 1 apple, green
- 5 tablespoons of mayonnaise
Side dish, Coleslaw, Vegetarisch
1. Halve the cabbage and then halve it again. This will give you smaller and finer strips.
Finely chop the white cabbage and place in a large bowl.
2. Remove the skin from the carrot and finely grate it. Add the carrot to the white cabbage and toss it all over.
3. Peel the green apple, remove the core and cut into small cubes.
Add to the white cabbage and carrot and toss it all over again.
4. Add the mayonnaise to the mixture and season with some salt and pepper. Toss it all over again and you have a fresh coleslaw!
TIP: You can add some apple cider vinegar to keep the coleslaw nice and fresh a little longer.