Fresh days call for hot burgers! Here is another recipe that could be straight from the Christmas market! The melted cheese over the sliced steak makes it smooth.
- 2 good steaks
- 4 pieces of raclette cheese
- handful of lamb's lettuce
- handful of carrots, finely chopped
- 2 artisan sandwiches
- BBQ herbs
- BBQ Sauce
Dinner, Lunch, Kogel BBQ, Burger, Streetfood, Beef, Bacon
1. Prepare a BBQ for direct grilling at 200°C. You do this by spreading your coals over the entire width of the BBQ.
Place a skillet on the grid so that it can heat up.
2. Season the steaks with the BBQ herbs.
3. Grill the steaks for 2 minutes per side. Let it rest for a while.
4. Cut the steak into thin slices and put them in a basket suitable for the BBQ. Place the pieces of raclette cheese on top.
5. Put everything back on the BBQ until the cheese has melted and fry the bacon in the skillet until it is nice and crispy.
Meanwhile cut the buns in half and grill on both sides.
6. Now put together the sandwich. Put your favorite BBQ sauce on the bottom bun, top with some lamb's lettuce and carrots.
Spoon the steak and cheese over the bun and finish with a few pieces of bacon.