This recipe is super fast and super tasty! The Mexican sun shines right into your house, which is welcome in this inclement weather.
Wok on the Q, fry meat, mix vegetables and you're done!
- 250g minced beef
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, sliced julienne
- 1 green pepper, sliced julienne
- ¾ courgette, cut julienne
- 2 carrots, cut julienne
- A handful of soy sprouts
- 2 tablespoons of tex-mex herbs
- 4 tortillas
- A BBQ-proof wok pan or deep pan
Dinner, Kogel BBQ, Beef, Mexicaans, Tortilla, Wok
1. Prepare a BBQ for direct grilling at 200°C. You do this by spreading your coals over the entire width of the BBQ.
Place the pan over the coals on the grid and let it heat up
2. Add a dash of olive oil to the pan and fry the minced meat with the herbs well.
3. Mix the vegetables into the mince and stir fry a little longer until the vegetables are al dente.
Put the pan on the indirect part for a while.
4. Place the tortillas 1 by 1 on the grid above the coals. After 5 seconds, flip the tortilla. The tortillas are warm when they start to blow up.
5. Coat your tortillas with your favorite sauce and place the vegetable / meat mixture on top. You can now choose whether to fold your tortilla like a taco or roll it up like a burrito.