Chicken Potato Burger
This burger is perfect for the colder days ahead! The potato and the raclette immediately make you feel like you're at one of the many Christmas markets!
- 2 chicken fillets
- 2 slices of dried ham
- 4 artisan sandwiches
- 4 slices of raclette cheese
- 1 large potato
- 1 pinch of baking soda
- 4 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- Cayenne Mayonnaise
Lunch, Diner, Kogel BBQ, Burger, Streetfood, Chicken, Pork
1. Prepare a BBQ for indirect grilling. I used a kogel BBQ where you can do this by putting the coals on one side and leaving the other side empty.
Let a skillet heat up while your BBQ is heated up.
2. Peel and finely grate the potato. Mix with the baking soda and a little pepper.
Wrap a slice of ham around each chicken breast.
3. Place the chicken on the immediate zone and grill for 4-6 minutes per side. Move them to the indirect zone to continue cooking.
Squeeze the grated potato into 8 portions.
4. Let the oil heat up in the skillet and fry the potato portions for 4 minutes on each side.
5. Cut the buns in half and place them cut side up on the indirect zone.
Place a slice of raclette cheese on 1 of the 2 halves and let it melt.
6. Place the baked potato, or rösti, on top of the raclette cheese.
Cut the chicken into slices and place on top of the potato. Drizzle with some cayenne mayonnaise and top the bun with the lamb's lettuce and the top half of your bun.