Leftover brisket sandwich
A brisket is a very large piece of meat, it is normal if you have some leftovers. But what exactly do you do with it?
In this super simple recipe I explain how to make a nice sandwich from the leftover brisket. You can make this recipe on the BBQ but also in the pan on your cooking fire!
- A sharp knife
- A skillet
- 2 long sandwiches
- A handful of lamb's lettuce
- 1 tomato
- BBQ sauce (Firefly competition sauce)
Beef, Rund, Sandwich, Pellet Smoker, GMG, Brisket, Puntborst, Leftover, Overschotjes
1. Prepare a BBQ for direct grilling at 200 ° C.
Put a skillet on the fire and let it heat up slowly.
2. Take the piece of brisket you have left and cut a few slices of about 5mm thick.
3. Melt a knob of butter in the skillet and place the slices of brisket in the pan.
Cook for 1 minute on each side until crispy.
Cut the buns in half and start with a bed of lamb's lettuce. Place the slices of brisket on top and sprinkle with the BBQ sauce. Top with the slice of tomato.